Sales Manager UK
Every day, brands trust us to capture the magic of light and create ambitious solutions to delight their consumers. We deliver awe with our special projects division and instill confidence with our quality products. We are a fast-growing company expanding in new markets and building a fun and energetic culture.
enlightened within – Advense
The Sales / Key country Manager reports directly to the General Manager in Belgium.
Key objectives of the position:
The UK Sales Manager plays a key role in the execution of our expansion strategy by driving sales throughout the United Kingdom and developing our commercial organisation in Europe. As a leader in bespoke lighted Point-Of-Sale products, Advense is looking for a motivated, dynamic, adaptable hunter to join our team and secure the market.
- Drive Advense sales in the United Kingdom through major account penetration and management.
- Cultivate, nurture, and leverage strong relationships with key decision-makers and influencers at brands and agencies.
- Develop and manage annual revenue targets in the territory.
- Coach and assist in the development of the global sales team.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years of retail marketing, advertising, or POS experience.
- B2B sales hunter with an entrepreneurial spirit and a competitive drive to win.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Exemplary communication (spoken and written) and presentation capabilities.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and reporting.
- Self-motivated. This position requires the ability to hunt daily and operate autonomously while reporting directly to the executive team in Brussels.
- A first successful experience as Account Manager or as Sales Representative
- An experience in print or lighting is an asset.